[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Chamber

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Dec 17 23:10:23 EST 2015

Sending this again as I didn't receive it. Hank, (or anyone)do you add an anti-rust solution to your water in your pressure test chamber?I was thinking of putting something like anti-freeze in the water in the test chamber& leaving the fluid in the test chamber permanently.I have heard that the gas given off by some liquids can be explosive under pressure.I think this would be rare, but if there is something safe I could add that you know ofit would be appreciated.Alan