[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Chamber

Fri Dec 18 05:02:59 EST 2015

I fill my variable tank with liquid fluid film after dives which I am
hoping is preventing the tank from rusting.   Its lanolin which is
completely natural so can be pumped out into the sea next dive.

http://www.fluid-film.com/

regards
James

On 18 December 2015 at 07:44, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <