[PSUBS-MAILIST] electro plating

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Dec 31 10:31:52 EST 2015

Hi Mark,Thanks for the idea- there is a good video on youtube out of China about that process, and it works well.Hank

    On Thursday, December 31, 2015 6:43 AM, Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 There might be an easier way. Some time ago a company sold an
electroplating kit in which the workpiece did not have to be submerged
in a container of electrolyte. Instead, the electrolyte was carried on a
metal brush which was one of the electrodes, and simply plated over from
the brush to the workpiece. This was primarily for retouching old
plating jobs, like re-chroming a scratch on a bumper, but...

Might be worth a try.

Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog