[PSUBS-MAILIST] Renaming Lake Diver

Daniel Lance via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Dec 31 19:19:12 EST 2015

Brian,
That's a terrific idea !  Harold , "Webb" as his friends and family called
him was a great guy . He probably holds the record for the most deep dives
and adventures in a K350 . If Lake Diver could only talk ! Its a fitting
tribute . You have my vote.
Dan Lance
P.S.
Could you contact me off list . I live in NJ and would like to stop by your
place and see "Harold" again . lanceind at mail.com
On Dec 31, 2015 10:15 AM, "via Personal_Submersibles" <