[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lithium batteries

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 2 14:21:37 EST 2015

Scott,there was talk of these batteries being used on Alvin.Not sure if it is happening but here is an article that mentions it.
Sea Technology Magazine - Worldwide Information Leader for Marine Business, Science and Engineering

|   |
| Sea Technology Magazine - Worldwide Information Leade...SEA TECHNOLOGY MAGAZINE WORLDWIDE INFORMATION LEADER FOR MARINE BUSINESS SCIENCE AND ENGENEERING |
|  |
| View on www.sea-technology.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |