[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bulkhead Connector

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 2 16:31:30 EST 2015

500' was standard. A K-250 was tank tested to 800+ with no hull damage (the acrylic semi imploded), and the K-350 built for a maritime cadet training academy in Japan spent several months at 600+ feet after being sunk with its mother ship in the Sea of Japan and was recovered without damage or leakage of any sort.
Vance