[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lithium batteries

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 3 03:34:13 EST 2015

Hi Scott,
Two years ago the cost was $7000 for a single battery when I attended the
UI convention. They might be cheaper this year. Want me to pick you up  a
couple, I know they are supposed to be at the the Ui event this year as
well. Wy and I will be attending. I will need a bigger suit case to bring
them home however.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave