[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 Emergency Buoy Implementation

swaters@waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 5 13:30:54 EST 2015

Great job Steve! I am in the process of putting on a emergency bouy on my sub too.
Thanks,
Scott Watets

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Date:02/05/2015  12:20 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 Emergency Buoy Implementation

All, I recently posted my solution for an emergency buoy system for my K-250 in the Projects section of our site. It can be found under my submissions as K-250 Emergency Buoy. Please feel free to comment.

While I still have bigger fish to fry on my project I find it helpful to keep forward progressing the smaller systems when needed.  In this case I am trying to identify/add as many of the "attachment" type brackets I can think of before re sandblasting and painting the hull this summer.

Steve