[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 Emergency Buoy Implementation

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 5 15:52:30 EST 2015

I like the way you pulled that off without the need for any machined parts,
well done. The only thing I wonder about is whether the line bight could be
somehow secured so that the reel doesn't feed out line if, for instance,
you are under tow. Consider things like a bungee cord that releases along
with the float, but constrains the line or the reel pre-release.

Best,

Alec

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <