[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 Emergency Buoy Implementation

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 5 20:59:45 EST 2015

I concur. Snoopy's mechanism blocks the reel unless released, and I just
did a small redo to that last year because it didn't block it quite firmly
enough. Towing and waves could lead to a big mess of line, and what is more
serious the mess could have prevented the buoy from releasing properly. Now
the reel is more firmly retained.

Alec

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles <