[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: II World War Personal Electric Delphin Submarine

Private via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 10 18:02:18 EST 2015

Maybe a language issue... We are saying exactly the same thing.

BTW I see a lot of the dials are a brand "BRD" that was a common automotive stuff in Argentina when I was growing up. Plus everything labeled in Spanish. Whatever this is, someone in Argentina seems to have refurbished it a few decades ago.

:)