[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 Hatch Dome Removal Question

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Feb 11 16:40:21 EST 2015

Probably one part has to be offered..

Once I cut the ring in 5 pieces to save a dome.

Emile

  _____

Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
Namens Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: woensdag 11 februari 2015 22:33
Aan: Personal Submersibles General Discussion
Onderwerp: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 Hatch Dome Removal Question

Hank, the dome has no life left so I can bust/cut it out with a hammer,
drill or a chainsaw if needed.  I tried the blade idea but not much luck.  I
only wanted to keep it in 1 piece as a reference for my new dome. It
probably isn't needed even for that.

I have been reminded my hatch ring is what I need to protect and therefore
heating might not be a great idea.

Steve

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 4:07 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles