[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor Controllers.

Mon Feb 16 06:05:58 EST 2015

Hi all.
I have a contact for a guy who makes custom motor controllers.  He mainly
makes them for electric bikes and RC stuff, but he can do pretty much
anything you want.  Custom made to your spec and they are cheap.

I have 3 of his controllers custom made to my spec for my electric bikes.
50vdc 150amp nominal discharge rate with 300 amp peak.  They have been
really good.  Contact me off list if anyone is interested.  Of course they
are not waterproof.

Regards
James

On 13 February 2015 at 22:38, Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles <