[PSUBS-MAILIST] compensation problems

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Feb 18 02:10:57 EST 2015

Sloshing of the oil can create gas and thus overpressure.
Can that be a cause?

Emile

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
Namens hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: zondag 15 februari 2015 19:04
Aan: personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Onderwerp: [PSUBS-MAILIST] compensation problems

Every time I take Gamma out to any real depth, I loose oil from my prop
shaft.  The magnetic coupler swims in oil with a shaft bearing in oil then a
seal to keep the oil in.  The seal never leaks just sitting around.  I have
tried a couple of different compensation methods, a squeeze ball, an bicycle
tube.  I am positive all the air is out of the system.  Is my compensation
bladder area to large?