[PSUBS-MAILIST] Models, Posters, and Decorations

swaters@waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 20 00:00:11 EST 2015

I have been in my new office for almost a year and a half now and I keep promising myself I am going to decorate it more than just my Mark diving helment desk ortament. Haha.

I am looking for framed posters and models of Alvin, Deep Sea Challenger, Deepworker, Deep Rover, Nautlie, Mir, Perry, Trieste, Shinkai, Atlantis tourist subs, etc.
I am also looking for commerical diving framed posters mostly with Kirby Morgan hat divers.

Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone