[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma bow dome

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 26 20:42:31 EST 2015

Today I officially took the plunge and removed the forward ballast tank to install my new bow dome.  After much agony I decided to make the change.  I am not enjoying the sub because the forward window arrangement is not ideal for lakes with marginal visibility.  I went to the big city yesterday and picked up the reinforcing ring and should have it fitted in a couple of days.  I am bringing in a pressure welder to weld the ring and then the sub is off to the big city to machine the ring.