[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma bow dome

Fri Feb 27 07:28:07 EST 2015

Do you need to go to all that trouble?  When I did mine, the reinforcing
ring was milled flat on the seating surface and I just pre-heated it and
welded it in.  It was so big I don't think there was any distortion and it
doesn't leak.

Just thinking of saving you what sounds like an expensive job.

On 27 February 2015 at 11:45, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <