[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2015 Psub Convention Dates Confirmed!

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 28 14:32:00 EST 2015

All, the Navy has officially approved our dates/ability to visit and tour
the 2015 International Submarine Races a key point of our conference this
year so the dates are confirmed!

Hold these dates open: June 25,26,27th with June 24th being a meet and
greet in the evening.

Alec Smyth reminded me that the Washington DC area is full of family
friendly activities so we will be also providing information that might
allow spouses and family to be more easily entertained than during past
conventions. Why not consider turning this into a family vacation?

More to come as we can now plan the details.

Steve