[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pisces

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 5 17:24:57 EST 2015

Scott,

I bought the Comsub off Silvercrest and got done.  Also heard of a couple of others who had unhappy dealings with them.

They are showing Comsub as on their sales page without any contact with me.  Basically they are a one man & wife team with extravagant claims on the Website.

Read Vance’s 2nd sentence and remember it.  Hugh