[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCUBA Tank Connectors

swaters@waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 6 07:44:58 EST 2015

Mark,
A great way in my opinion is is standard scuba tank filling whip. You can have them made without the pressure release so you don't have to worry about the pressure release comming undone and having a external leak.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Mark via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Date:01/06/2015  6:26 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>, Mark Widman <mwidman at nc.rr.com>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SCUBA Tank Connectors

Folks,

I know many of the PSUBs members use SCUBA tanks as the source for ballast air.  Can you tell me the best (and cheapest) way to connect 4 external SCUBA air tanks?  I'm using a single NPT thru hull fitting with stainless braided hoses to connect the incoming SCUBA Tank air to an internal regulator.

I'm looking for the best way to interface to the a SCUBA tanks.  As always, I appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,

Mark...

Sent from iPhone.