[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCUBA Tank Connectors

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 6 10:05:55 EST 2015

What kind of Scuba connector do you have?
DIN is the most favourable .
I use a DIN filler hose which can be connected (both UNF 7/16") to Swagelok
fittings.

Regards, Emile

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
Namens Mark via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: dinsdag 6 januari 2015 13:27
Aan: Personal Submersibles General Discussion; Mark Widman
Onderwerp: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SCUBA Tank Connectors

Folks,

I know many of the PSUBs members use SCUBA tanks as the source for ballast
air.  Can you tell me the best (and cheapest) way to connect 4 external
SCUBA air tanks?  I'm using a single NPT thru hull fitting with stainless
braided hoses to connect the incoming SCUBA Tank air to an internal
regulator.

I'm looking for the best way to interface to the a SCUBA tanks.  As always,
I appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,

Mark...

Sent from iPhone.