[PSUBS-MAILIST] Affordable Sonar Systems

Phil Nuytten via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 7 11:55:20 EST 2015

Hullo Lasse,
I recommend Imagenex very highly. We use their systems on all of our subs
and Exosuits. The designer and owner is Willi Wilhemsen. He is also the man
behind the Konigsberg (sp?) sonars, as the co-founder of Mesotech which was
sold to Konigsberg. Imagenex products are top-notch and their staff are
instantly responsive to any problems. Their operations guy and trainer is
Helmut Lanziner - one of the most knowledgeable people on sonar operations
on the planet.
Phil