[PSUBS-MAILIST] Affordable Sonar Systems

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 7 12:12:25 EST 2015

Lasse,

Wat is affordable.. I know a Blueview with toughbook for sale for Euro
33.000,-
Maybe the Humminbird 360 is something for you.
http://www.humminbird.com/Category/Technology/360-Imaging/
Have no experience how that unit works on a sub.

Regards, Emile

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
Namens Lasse Schmidt via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: woensdag 7 januari 2015 14:08
Aan: Personal Submersibles General Discussion
Onderwerp: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Affordable Sonar Systems

Hey guys,

Last year we damaged  the sonar and need to replace it.
Not very happy with Tritech and their Swedish representatives so I´m looking
for alternatives.
What would you guys recommend? Anyone tried the Imagenex 852? Or does anyone
have something used for sale?
I´m also thinking of mounting the sonar in the tower to get a 360 view. Any
thoughts on that?

Cheers Lasse

Lasse Schmidt
Upplevelsepresent.se