[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scott's new sub

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 7 14:39:21 EST 2015

Scott,
I thought Vance said they were 516-70, I must have read it wrong.  I don't know what your planning  with a 1,000m capable sub.  I can't imagine diving that deep with no means of rescue.  Are you planning on two subs maybe?  Don't get me wrong, I love the idea.  What about copying one in 516-70 and live with the depth capability.  I would imagine you could see 1,000 feet plus, a very respectable and affordable Psub.