[PSUBS-MAILIST] Affordable Sonar Systems

Lasse Schmidt via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 7 15:23:48 EST 2015

Very cool, i'll have a look.
Thanks guys for all the info. Judging from the screenshots, the hummingbird 360 has better imaging. Apart from being more rugged, what is the pros of the imagenex?

Cheers Lasse
Crashdive.se<http://Crashdive.se>

7 jan 2015 kl. 21:02 skrev "swaters at waters-ks.com<mailto:swaters at waters-ks.com> via Personal_Submersibles" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org<mailto:personal_submersibles at psubs.org>>:

I use the GPS also. I love it. You do have to epoxy fill the dome antenna. If you want the 360 version you do not have to fill the tranducer, because it is already filled with some form of low viscosity oil.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone