[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull Calc: 78" spheres

swaters@waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 9 23:05:09 EST 2015

Hank,
What is EE?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Date:01/09/2015  9:55 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull Calc:  78" spheres

Scott,
You should get a price from EE because your dollar is very high right now and the oil patch is laying off due to low oil price.
On Fri, 1/9/15, swaters at waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

Sean,Can
you point me to the direction to writing a spec contract for
two hemispherical heads withing the requirements needed? I
am still learning and got a long ways to go. I truely
appriciate the help.Thanks,Scott