[PSUBS-MAILIST] air filter?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jan 10 07:50:59 EST 2015

Hi David,

I printed these in ABS. Haven't been printing for a while now but about to
re-start. I keep the printing for the coldest days in winter, so I can
still make progress when its too cold to work in the unheated garage.

Best,

Alec

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 2:01 AM, David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <