[PSUBS-MAILIST] bolt in penetration

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jan 10 13:51:22 EST 2015

Sean,
Thank you, that is helpful.  My idea was to make the insert as tight as possible (sweat it in)  I am not sure if the difference in material would cause a problem though. The idea of seating the port into the shell a good option also.  I am just chewing the fat here, I have enough on my plate but it is fun to think about.  I was wrong about the size, the sphere is 6 feet and I wrote 60 in.  I imagine that kills the rating quite a bit?