[PSUBS-MAILIST] air filter?

Mark via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 11 09:17:48 EST 2015

Hi David,

Here are the specs:

"The CubePro features the largest-in-class build platform with ultra high-resolution. With prints 2.5 times larger than any other desktop prosumer and hobbyist printer (11.2" x 10.6" x 9.06" or 285.4mm x 270.4mm x 230mm) with ultra high-resolution settings of 70-micron thin print layers, professional quality printing has never been so large or easy."

Regards,

David Widman

Sent from iPhone.