[PSUBS-MAILIST] Greetings

Petar Topljak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 12 11:09:39 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

My name is Petar and I am a mechanical engineering student from Croatia. I
was informed about this maillist by James from England who built his own
submersible.

I have a project for my uni, where I have to design acrylic viewport. I
already downloaded ASME PVHO-1-2007 standard, and I decided to go with
spherical sector with conical edge viewport. I finished all of the
calculations but ran into problems with sealing arrangement and retaining
ring on this type of window.
I don't know how to arrange seals, and the picture in standard is not very
informative, so any kind of help will be precious

Kind regards, Petar Topljak