[PSUBS-MAILIST] Light

Tue Jan 13 11:08:48 EST 2015

Hi David,

Yes, a large heat sink.  Its for our warehouse floor to replace normal
lights.  These are much more energy efficient.

I haven't had a good look but I suspect the 240v part of the unit is just a
power adapter and controller.  So could possibly be run DC from inside a
sub.   Might not need all the heatsink if it was mounted in a pod in the
water.   Would be like attaching a small sun to the front of your sub!

On 13 January 2015 at 15:32, David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <