[PSUBS-MAILIST] hatch

Thu Jan 22 05:19:06 EST 2015

Brian,
Not 100% sure what you mean but I put my entire tower in the lathe.  I
welded a temporary bar on the inside diameter if the tower, near the hatch
land ring.   Then the tower could be held across centre on the lathe.
Worked well but I had to pay a company with a big enough machine to do it.

Or, I remember a while ago someone saying that they had made up some sort
of bolt on milling machine that had somehow skimmed the face.  Maybe
whoever said that could comment if they remember.

Regards
James

On 22 January 2015 at 03:41, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <