[PSUBS-MAILIST] launch cart

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 30 18:21:49 EST 2015

Well done Hank,you should get one of our annual awards for that.Picture looks good with that snow around.In Auckland there was a debate between meteoroligistsas to whether what fell out of the sky was actually snow or not.Here is your project link.http://www.psubs.org/projects/1327775450/gammarestoration/
Alan