[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive fail.

Mon Jul 6 16:50:49 EDT 2015

Hi Carsten, Pete.

Yes, the 5 portholes were supposed to be so I could see out.  I thought it
was a good idea, but they are too small and too far away from the main dome
to be of any real use.   I can see a little and they do let light through,
but as I said, they are "nearly useless".  I am diving this weekend (I
hope!) so I will take a picture and you can judge for yourself.  I have
sealed them now with sikaflex so I don't think they will leak.

Regards
James

On 6 July 2015 at 21:44, Pete Niedermayr via Personal_Submersibles <