[PSUBS-MAILIST] calculation

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 6 18:50:10 EDT 2015

Sean,
Thank you for the input, I think I will just use weights like Alan says.
I am making a fixture to simulate the EPDM gasket compressed under my dome.  I want to test it with grease and without.  I will squeeze the gasket in the fixture then push the top plate sideways with a pusher bolt to see if the gasket allows movement.  I want to make sure my dome can expand and contract at depth.