[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber

Phil Nuytten via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 11 21:11:35 EDT 2015

Hi, Hank
We use 'Sodasorb HP' (high performance)  in North America or 'SofnoLime' in
overseas ops. We've been using Sodasorb since the 60's (in our oxy-helium
recirculator helmets) and prefer it over brands. Less dusting, higher
capacity per volume, reliable color shift as the bed becomes loaded, etc.
No, I don't have shares in the Darling Company !
Phil