[PSUBS-MAILIST] support boat

Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 12 22:30:07 EDT 2015

Makes a lot of sense. The conventional way to power turbopumps is with
turbines running on some very dangerous monopropellant - high test
hydrogen peroxide or nitrogen tetroxide for example. Going electric
actually eliminates a major hazard. If they can get away with it.

Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog