[PSUBS-MAILIST] instrument and environment display

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 14 13:04:45 EDT 2015

Jon,

I'll have to check out the Raspberry PI, as I'm not familiar with it. I believe the Android platform is Linux based, at least the phones are. Something I discovered when investigating app designing..

I know there are a lot of, cheep android platform tablets on the market. I'm sure you have already investigated the options.

Keith T.