[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Lights

Clifford Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 16 15:52:21 EDT 2015

Alan, we have a lot of collective experience we could use on the project.
I really love the fact that Ken is an EE with experience LED drivers.
After we agree on specs and packaging I am sure he can design a custom PCB
for the electronics.  Having just gone through the exercise of designing a
1-arm housing, I don't think it will be difficult to design the housing.

Cliff
On Thursday, July 16, 2015, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <