[PSUBS-MAILIST] Video

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 21 08:13:32 EDT 2015

Ah, great stuff! I love that bow window and the sub overall is very very
good looking and neat as can be inside. It was interesting how the exterior
shots picked up the sound of your stern thruster whacking its way through
stuff. You can really see how easily the stern props get tangled up in
weeds, and even though you have what's probably the best faired K350 these
boats tend to drag the stern thruster along the bottom. I thoroughly
enjoyed this video, thanks for sharing.

Best,

Alec

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 5:37 AM, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <