[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hey Hugh

Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 22 19:12:36 EDT 2015

Hugh,
         I'm working on all my different linkages right now, I basically have three separate linkage systems, Front flaps, Back flaps, and motor turning.  My motors (2) will be turning in tandem and will function as rudders.  All three systems will be using a 6 to 1 gear reduction and will all operate with small crank handles.

Brian