[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Lights

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 23 01:17:29 EDT 2015

Thanks Dude,with regard to the cost; there are a number of lights on Deal Extremefor around $15-, that may have suitable housings. One I have looks like it will only require an O-ring grove as an upgrade. Keep the housing & throw the rest away. IP67 Waterproof 10W 700lm 6500K White Light LED Spotlight / Underwater Lamp - Silver

|   |
| IP67 Waterproof 10W 700lm 6500K White Light LED Spo...I like this from DX. Find the cool gadgets at a incredibly low price with worldwide free shipping here. |
|  |
| View on www.dx.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

They are generally threaded at the back & have something similar to a blue globecable gland in them. Just replace this gland with a blue globe if the thread iscompatible. Once we have the final led & driver dimentions, I will have a look.No reason why we couldn't do a few variants of housings using the same led & driver.Alan