[PSUBS-MAILIST] dive report

Thu Jul 23 08:40:20 EDT 2015

I have been a long time user of MG Chemicals potting and encapsulation compounds, and I note that on their product page they have a thermally conductive epoxy listed:

http://www.mgchemicals.com/products/epoxies/potting-and-encapsulating/

You wouldn't cover the LED element with this one, but perhaps the back end?

Sean