[PSUBS-MAILIST] Stuff for sale (Must go or going to the scrap yard)

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 23 11:23:04 EDT 2015

I'm at the point where I'm wondering how close my weight and volume calcs
are to reality, and in theory I'm good but will only know for sure when the
boat makes it to the water. If you still have any of these lying around in
six months time, I might be calling you!

Thanks,

Alec

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:53 AM, via Personal_Submersibles <