[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Lights

Ken Martindale via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 25 19:53:45 EDT 2015

These are standard reflectors made for the 29 LED array, they are not expensive but have not actually found the cost yet.

They are made out of plastic but metal ones are also available.

Have you a suggestion? Now’s the time to make changes.

The beam angle of the array is 120 degrees to 50% falloff which will be modified by passing through the proposed flat port. Don’t know by how much, haven’t looked at that problem.

Take a look at the spec on the web forum. New release today from Cliff and I.

Dimming seems to be the present issue, to dim or not to dim.

Appreciate your comments,

Ken