[PSUBS-MAILIST] dive report Gamma

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 26 17:28:52 EDT 2015

Thanks, guys.

The video files are large with a lot of useless footage.  I will try to put together a mini-compilation of the good stuff and have it up on YouTube.

Alan, we surfaced right under the dive safety float.  When Hank powered up the main thruster the float line demonstrated the laws of entropy.  A few minutes with Hank's onboard scissors solved the problem.  Because I was wet after the swim I worked on my tan on deck while we powered back to the launch ramp. Upon arrival I quickly put my swim shorts back on since no one wants to see a 57 year old man in a Speedo (normally I only wear it under the wet suit).

Tim