[PSUBS-MAILIST] Main Ballast Vent "T".

Thu Jul 30 04:45:53 EDT 2015

Hi Hugh,  Drawing is not to scale or anything, it was just to give you an
idea.  Anyway, its going in this weekend.  I know where the bubble is.  I
think maybe my tanks are not as steep a profile as original Kittredge
ones.  Maybe that's why I get the bubble.  Anyway, im pretty sure this will
cure the issue.

Regards
James

On 29 July 2015 at 21:58, Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles <