[PSUBS-MAILIST] McQueen K-250 Hull Completion

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 30 21:33:50 EDT 2015

No Kidding,Yellow is my favourite colour, but everyone seems to think it is funny to sing that stupid song.  I find people take the sub more seriously if it is white.  I had one A-hole at the dock a few days ago say "what is that contraption"  lets just say I am glad no one recorded my reply, I am a bit embarrassed  with my lack of tact  at times. :-) Hank