[PSUBS-MAILIST] Coax

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 1 19:43:48 EDT 2015

Brian, I believe Mark Ragan had a set up on his training sub where he had a
coax running to a float with a CB antenna.  Obviously this was a unique
scenario as I believe the sub was always operated in very shallow water in
this training configuration. Not what you might be looking for but the only
application like what you are describing that I have knowledge of.

Steve

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <