[PSUBS-MAILIST] Coax

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 2 22:00:46 EDT 2015

Brian,

Yeah some of those OM's can really fly! One of my friends who has had his ticket since the 50's does 60 wpm! I catch bits and pieces at that speed!

I just moved and my shack is completely appart. I'll let you know when I have a rig on the air and we can chat. So Cal 10m would be a better bet for that hop. Or 6m even 2m. I worked Hawii on 2 when the duct was in.

Ok, hijacked the thread enough. Feel free to email me direct.

Keith T
K6FEE